SANTA ROSA IRIS SOCIETYS.R.I.S. is an affiliate to the American Iris Society and Region 14 of the American Iris Society. The purpose of the Santa Rosa Iris Society is to stimulate and foster interest in the study, propagation and culture of the genus Iris; all Bearded Irises, Aril Irises, Spurias, Siberians, Japanese, Louisianas, Californicae, and Species Irises.
Club Website: http://www.santarosairis.org/
CALENDAR & EVENTS
The Santa Rosa Iris Society meets the second Monday of each month February through October at 7:00 p.m. at Luther Burbank Art & Garden Center.
- Apr. 9 (Mon) 7PM – “Preparing Your Irises for
- Apr. 28/29 (Sat./Sun.) SRIS Iris Show, LBAGC
- May 4 (Fri) 10:30AM Tour Kate Frey garden,
then Diana & Don Ford, Hopland
- May 5 (Sat) 10:00AM Tour gardens of Betty Ford,
Rudy Ciuca/Joe Lawrence in Sonoma
- May 11 – 13 (Fri-Sun) Region 14 Spring Meeting,
- May 14 (Mon) 6PM – Board Meeting
- June 11 (Mon) 7PM Slides of Reg. 14 meeting
& AIS convention
- July 9 (Mon) 6PM – Board Meeting
- July 9 (Mon) 7PM Slides of Club irises